This is a repair service for your Audi A8 (2004-2009) D3 Keyless Entry ECU Module Siemens Immobiliser / KESSY (Keyless Entry and Start System) if it has suffered water ingress,
These are located under the Passenger seat in UK vehicles and are prone to get water damage if the water drains are blocked.
Some of the common issues you might experience are;
- Complete non starting
- Central locking not working
- Windows not going up or down
- Unresponsive central locking buttons
- Locking and unlocking of doors, boot, bonnet function.
- door locks making noise but won’t lock
- Convertible top not working
- Interior lights not turning on or off
- Continuous open circuit faults when diagnosed
- No communications through the diagnostic connector.
If you are getting any similar faults send your module to us for a full Test and Repair service.